June 2021Trip cost:
Aaron HofmanTrip Size:
12Trip Open To:
15+ *Application Deadline:
January 1, 2021
WHY GO ON THIS TRIP?
The Crossing firmly believes in providing opportunities for individuals to learn more about what God is doing around the world. We are committed to offering trips and service projects for you to see firsthand what ministry looks like in Poland and how you can actively contribute to serving others globally and locally. Our hope is that you will be compelled to change something within your lifestyle at home after this experience and make a greater impact in Las Vegas.
WHAT WILL THE TEAM BE DOING?
During this trip, the team from The Crossing will primarily be working alongside groups from all around the globe during a week-long, city-wide festival. The team will be working to prepare for this and help put on the festival. During the day there will be various projects to help prepare for the festival and there will also be concerts to attend for the festival at night.
WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS?
- Must attend The Crossing or live in Las Vegas with the ability to attend team meetings.
- Pre-mission trip experience is NOT required.
- Open to anyone 15+ *.
- Must have a passport 75 days prior to departure.
- Passport CANNOT expire within 6 months of departure.
- Submit deposit at registration and complete application for approval.
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
- How much do I pay directly to The Crossing? $2,300 per traveler. There will be a $300 deposit due at registration that is fully refundable until the date registration closes in case you need to drop out.
- What is included in the trip cost? All transportation expenses, housing, supplies, traveler’s insurance, and all meals while in Poland.
- What is not included in the trip cost? Passport, food while traveling to/from Poland, snacks/drinks at corner stores, and Souvenir shopping money.
- Worried about raising funds? God will provide! Your hard work is still required though, so during team meetings, your leader will discuss fundraising tips and ideas to help you be prepared for your journey.
- Transportation - Vans, busses, and trains will be used to get around Poland.
- Housing - The team will be staying in a standard hotel, very similar to most American hotels.
* Trip applicants applicants that are 15 - 17 years old must be approved by the trip leader to go on a trip without a parent/guardian.