Aaron & Tana Molesky live on mission in Newcastle, N. Ireland. Their family moved from the United States to assist local church plants. Many people are unaware of the depth of violence and trauma the N. Ireland community endured during the conflict between the dominant religious factions. The scars from this turbulent time are evident throughout the countryside.
The Moleskys invite you to join them for a mission trip that will open your eyes to the needs within the local community.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside the Moleskys, as they serve their local churches, learn about the history of N. Ireland and how you can be a part of the solution by prayerfully joining their mission.
Trip Dates: March 7 - 15, 2024Trip cost:
$3,000Trip Leader: Laura BalchTrip Size:
6Trip Open To:
WHY GO ON THIS TRIP?
The Crossing firmly believes in providing opportunities for individuals to learn more about what God is doing around the world. We are committed to offering trips and service projects for you to see firsthand what ministry looks like in Northern Ireland. This team should see the value in coming to pray, worship, learn, and 'be' -- people who feel called to be intercessors, worship leaders, musicians, artists, or whatever other door the Lord opens. Our hope is that you will be compelled to change something within your lifestyle at home after this experience and make a greater impact in Las Vegas.
WHAT WILL THE TEAM BE DOING?
During this trip, the team from The Crossing will primarily be working alongside our partners and local churches to learn about spiritual formation, engage in worship and participate in intercessory prayer for the nation of Northern Ireland through guided visits and experiences. Our hope is that our team cultivates this spiritual practices in their daily lives upon return to Las Vegas. Our team will also spend time supporting and encouraging the Molesky Family in their work and be available to serve their mission with open hands.
WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS?
- Must attend The Crossing or live in Las Vegas with the ability to attend team meetings.
- All participants will apply and then be screened for interviews before being invited to participate in the trip.
- Pre-mission trip experience is NOT required.
- Open to anyone 18+
- Must have a passport 75 days prior to departure.
- Passport CANNOT expire within 6 months of departure.
- Submit deposit at registration and complete application for approval.
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
- How much do I pay directly to The Crossing? $3,000 per traveler. There will be a $300 deposit due at registration that is fully refundable until the date registration closes in case you need to drop out.
- What is included in the trip cost? All transportation expenses, housing, supplies, traveler’s insurance, and all meals while in Northern Ireland.
- What is not included in the trip cost? Passport, food while traveling to/from Northern Ireland, snacks/drinks at corner stores, and Souvenir shopping money.
- Worried about raising funds? God will provide! Your hard work is still required though, so during team meetings, your leader will discuss fundraising tips and ideas to help you be prepared for your journey.
- Transportation - Vans, busses, and trains will be used to get around Northern Ireland.
- Housing - The team will be staying in a boutique hotel.
- Valid passport that does not expire within 60 days of trip.
- Covid Precautions: Non-vaccinated travelers must take a Covid test within 72 hours of departure. Subject to change based upon country requirements.