Cambodia - March
March 12 – 21, 2020 | Phnom Penh, Cambodia
In 2005 Don & Bridget Brewster moved to Cambodia to start an organization that would be a light in an area that has been dealing with sex trafficking. Since those first days, Agape International Missions (AIM) has grown to be recognized worldwide and is making an incredible impact on the communities they serve. In 2013, The Crossing began partnering with AIM both financially and through mission teams sent each year. Teams will facilitate Kids Club activities with kids in the community, participate in Bible Studies and workshops with the students and leadership of Rehab’s House Church, and join in an outreach to the brick factories in the area.
Trip Dates: March 12 - 21, 2020
Trip Cost: $2200/person
Trip Leader: Dave & Jasmine Freeman
Trip Open To: Ages 18+
Application Deadline: October 15, 2019
WHY GO ON THIS TRIP?
This trip is unique because it brings to light issues and injustice we are surrounded with right outside of our doors. Cambodia is a country flooded with the injustice of human trafficking and AIM is taking action steps to prevent it. This trip is an opportunity to learn about what people around the world are doing to stop the similar injustice of trafficking that is right here in Nevada. The Crossing firmly believes in providing opportunities for individuals to learn more about what God is doing around the world. We are committed to offering trips and service projects for you to see firsthand what ministry looks like in Cambodia and how you can actively contribute to serving others globally and locally. Our hope is that you will be compelled to change something within your lifestyle at home after this experience and make a greater impact in Las Vegas.
WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS?
- Must attend The Crossing or live in Las Vegas with the ability to attend team meetings.
- Pre-mission trip experience is preferred, but not required.
- Open to anyone 18+
- Must have a passport 75 days prior to departure.
- Passport CANNOT expire within 6 months of departure.
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
- How much is due directly to The Crossing? $2200 per traveler.
- What is included in the trip cost? Airfare, housing, transportation, supplies, traveler’s insurance and all meals while in Cambodia.
- What is not included in the trip cost? Passport, food while traveling to/from Cambodia, snacks/drinks at corner stores, and Souvenir shopping money.
- Worried about raising funds? God will provide! Your hard work is still required though, so during team meetings, your leader will discuss fundraising tips and ideas to help you be prepared for your journey.
- Transportation: 12 passenger vans will be used for travel while in Cambodia.
- Housing: The team will stay in a hotel (2 per room) in downtown Phnom Penh.